HeartSync Basic Seminar
With Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss, Dr. med. Karin Rau, Ilona Ingold, Manfred Schmidt & Team
Rev. Andrew Miller of the USA has developed a unique approach to inner healing, HeartSync = Heart Synchronization. How can a broken heart be healed? How can broken, wounded parts of the personality be re-connected with God? How are the emotions and the mind unified? This basic course familiarizes counselors, therapists and pastors with the HeartSync approach in theory and hands-on demonstrations. HeartSync is a powerful tool in the service of severely broken people and a means of refreshing for those who want to deepen their relationship with God.
With "HeartSync", Father Andrew Miller has developed model of Inner Healing based on a biblical view of mankind that combines elements from various pastoral and therapeutic approaches. Injured and repressed parts of the heart are consciously experienced and related to God in new ways. As a result, those seeking help experience reconciliation with themselves and a new depth in their relationship with God. Andrew Miller calls this process "heart synchronization" ("HeartSync").
Date: Monday - Wednesday, August 24-26, 2020
(Postponed due to the «extraordinary situation» and the measures taken by the Federal Council because of the Corona virus in March 2020)
- Monday, 24.8.2020: 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00 / 19.00 - 21.00 Uhr
- Tuesday, 25.8.2020: 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00 Uhr
- Wednesday, 26.8.2020: 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 -16.30 Uhr
Price seminar on site:
- CHF 450.– / EUR 410.–
- Special Price Basic & Continuation Seminar: CHF 800.– / EUR 720.–
- Discount seminar on site: 20% discount for married couples as well as pupils / trainees / students. You receive a group discount for groups of 5 or more, please register directly with the office (firstname.lastname@example.org / 052 233 60 80).
- CHF 250.– / EUR 225.–
- Basic & Continuation Seminar: CHF 400.– / EUR 350.–
- Discount livestream: no discounts.
Speakers: Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss, Dr. med. Karin Rau, Ilona Ingold, Manfred Schmidt & Team
Responsible: Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss & Team
The follow-up seminar (HeartSync Continuation Seminar) will take place from Thursday to Saturday, August 27–29, 2020) and is specifically designed for pastoral ministers, therapists and counselors who want to work with this approach. More information »
Also visit the HeartSync Workshop, the Qualified HeartSync Companion Training, with six workshop blocks. Prerequisite for this are the basic and continuation seminars. More information »
Online registration is not possible anymore. For short-term registration call the Schleife Office +41 (0)52 233 60 80.