HeartSync Continuation Seminar
With Father Andrew Miller (USA)
This follow-up seminar is specifically designed for pastoral ministers, therapists and counselors who want to work with this approach. Attending the previous basic seminar is a prerequisite for participation in the continuation seminar. The HeartSync Basic Seminar lays the foundations for this kind of ministry with hands-on demonstrations.
Date: Thursday - Saturday, August 27-29, 2020
(Postponed from March to August 2020 due to the «extraordinary situation» and the measures taken by the Federal Council due to the Corona virus in March 2020)
- Thursday, 27.8.2020: 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00 / 19.00 - 21.00 Uhr
- Friday, 28.8.2020: 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00 Uhr
- Saturday, 29.8.2020; 9.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 -17.00 Uhr
Price: CHF 450.– / EUR 410.– (Special Price Basic & Continuation Seminar: CHF 800.– / EUR 720.–)
Discount: 20% discount for married couples as well as pupils / trainees / students. You receive a group discount for groups of 5 or more, please register directly with the office (email@example.com / 052 233 60 80).
Speaker: Father Andrew Miller (USA), Translation: Manfred Schmidt
Responsible: Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss and Team
Training in the principles and applications of the HeartSync Ministry
- How do I identify and work with the dynamics of the core personality, such as mental powers (psychodynamics) and the associated brain functions
- Dynamics of pain: painful memories, different ego states, personality parts)
- Correct approach to freedom from occult powers and occult influences
- How do I resolve conflicts and false beliefs and bring restoration / reconciliation between the core personality dynamics?
- Types and ways of dealing with of hidden protections
- How do I pray for quick relief of pain and trauma
- Demonstrations with debriefing and time for questions & answers
Rev. Andrew Miller has been an individual, marriage and family therapist for 25 years. In recent years, he founded «HeartSync Ministries» and, together with a professional team, specializes in the healing of dissociations (separation of perceptual and memory content) and trauma, especially in people who suffer from severe consequences of abuse. Andy is an Anglican priest with a degree in clinical social work and combines in his work biblical healing principles with medical expertise. He has also had a Department of Internal Healing at Tallahassee Christian College and Training Center since 1994. Andy is married to Lisa; together they have a son.
Also visit the HeartSync Workshop, the Qualified HeartSync Companion Training, with six workshop blocks. Prerequisite for this are the basic and continuation seminars. More information »