For a fulfilled marriage (new: Weekend format)
Regardless of whether you are newly married or have been traveling together for many years, whether you are strained or intimate and joyful - investing in marriage is worthwhile. The aim of this program is to analyze the constellation of your marriage, to reflect on communication, conflict management and dealing with each other, to discover hidden treasures and to work out your differences and similarities - for a new, fulfilled togetherness. With a maximum of 8 married couples, we work on marriage-specific topics - including communication, emotionality, tenderness and more - openly and honestly. A night meeting 5 months after the course should motivate you to stick with it sustainably.
- Marriage Boost involved 3 times 1.5 course days and a wellness weekend.
Dates / times:
- August 28–30, 2020 from Friday, 7 p.m. to Sunday, 12 a.m.
- October 2/3, 2020 from Friday, 7 p.m. to Saturday, 9.30 p.m.
- October 30 – November 1, 2020 from Friday, 7 p.m. to Sunday, 12 a.m.
- Wellness Weekend: December 4–6, 2020 from Friday, 4.30 p.m. to Sunday, 3.00 p.m.
- You come as a couple and are both ready to invest in your marriage.
- You give priority to the meetings and your marriage during this time.
- You commit yourself to honesty and transparency in the group as well as secrecy about what others have shared.
Location: Schleife Foundation, CH-Winterthur
Leaders: Rolf & Annemarie Germann
Price (per couple):
- Course costs: CHF 750.–
- Course documents (book): CHF 50. –
- Wellness weekend: EUR 620.–
It is possible to transfer a partial amount of CHF 250 before each weekend. We issue a separate invoice for the wellness weekend.
The following supplements are required for registration (each individually):
- General assessment of the marriage situation
- What do you want to work on in your marriage?
- What goals do you want to achieve in these 5 months in marriage?
Annemarie & Rolf Germann (62/65) have 5 children, 3 children in law and 10 grandchildren. They have enjoyed being married for 40 years. Annemarie is a teacher of textiles, has a degree in floristry and loves to bring color into relationships with her creativity. Rolf is a pastor, supervisor / coach and heads the Training and Consulting department at the Schleife Foundation in Winterthur. Together we do marriage work out of joy and conviction.
The Waldhotel am Notschreipass is centrally located in the southern Black Forest between Feldberg, Belchen, Titisee, Schauinsland, Basel and Freiburg. Around the hotel there is wonderful nature and a majestic mountain panorama. The wellness hotel offers 4-star comfort and a family atmosphere. Guests are pampered in the nature park kitchen and can relax in the wellness area with panoramic indoor pool, massage, bath and beauty department.