Workshop for HeartSync 2018/19
Training as a Qualified HeartSync Companion
With HeartSync, Rev. Andrew Miller has developed a biblical model of Inner Healing that combines elements from various pastoral and therapeutic realms, including neuroscience. Hurt and split parts of the heart are consciously rediscovered and newly related to God. As a result, those seeking advice experience reconciliation with themselves and a new depth in their relationship with God. Andrew Miller calls this process "heart synchronization" ("HeartSync"). HeartSync is an effective key in serving people who experience blockages in their lives through brokenness at different levels of their hearts, as well as those who wish to deepen their relationship with God.
Further information on topics, practice and qualification can be found here
Prerequisite: Basic and continuation seminar dates for 2019 follow (book separately)
7 workshop days: Dates follow for 2019/2020, 9:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 17:30.
Qualification: Dates for 2019/2020 to follow.
Mind. 50 practical assignments during the week during the day, for 2 to 2 1/2 hours per session, usually 3 sessions per day and during the workshop days in the afternoon.
Price: CHF 1'300 including course price, CHF 300 Examination fee for the qualification for the "Qualified HeartSync Companion".
Leader: Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss and team
Registration / Conditions
- Attended Foundation and Continuation HeartSync seminars at the Stiftung Schleife.
- Proven and completed pastoral care / therapy training (such as pastoral care workshop of the Schleife Foundation or similar).
- Recording interview with the HeartSync core team.
- Several years of experience in the accompaniment of people (pastoral care, therapy, etc.).
- Willingness to use HeartSync yourself and to pursue your own path of healing.
- Willingness to follow supervision.
The workshop for HeartSync 2018/19 is fully booked. It is expected that there will be another workshop in 2019/20. Information to follow.
In case of cancellations before the beginning of the training, we charge a processing fee of CHF 50. If you cancel during the training, we have to charge you the course material, the course days already taken and a cancellation fee of CHF 150.
Anna-Lisa Oggenfuss and Team