Donation for employees

BANK DETAILS

Switzerland

Postfinance PC 89-857 129-9
IBAN: CH37 0900 0000 8985 7129 9

Germany/EU (EUR)

Sparkasse Bodensee, Friedrichshafen
IBAN: DE06 6905 0001 0020 1392 59
SWIFT-BIC: SOLADES1KNZ

International

Postfinance IBAN: CH37 0900 0000 8985 7129 9
SWIFT-BIC: POFICHBEXXX

Our donation philosophy

The Stiftung Schleife derives around 30% of its funding from seminar- and conference fees. The remaining 70% are covered by donations.

The donations are always accredited to the ministry requested by the donor.  If, for example, the deposit slip includes the the payment reason "counseling" or a certain conference, the donation will be accredited to the respective ministry. Transfers without a specific purpose of payment will be accredited to the Schleife.

10% of our income is reinvested in other organizations and movements.

Please contact our office if you have any further questions.

Auditors

The Stiftung Schleife is audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.

The auditors carry out their work according to the legal regulations and the principles of good professional practice.