Protection concept Covid-19
We follow the protection concepts of the organization for free churches (VGF) and the Evangelical Reformed Church in Switzerland. The most important measures derived from this for our events are:
MINIMUM DISTANCE AND CONTACT TRACING
- We are currently limiting our events to 120 participants. This guarantees a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- People who have symptoms such as fever or cough or who are still subject to isolation or quarantine obligations have no access.
- At our seminars / training courses you will receive a name tag after registration, which is used for access control. The login details are used for any contact tracing.
- Access control takes place at the public Tuesday services and all participants must enter themselves in an attendance list that can be used for any contact tracing.
- Please take a mask with you: In areas where the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained (entrance area, corridors, etc.), a mask is required.
- If you don't have your own mask with you, you can purchase one in the entrance area (CHF 1.–).
- Our employees and teams also wear masks where the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
HYGIENE AND HANDWASHING
- We refer to the recommendations of the BAG according to the posters hung in the entrance area.
- In the entrance area and near the Sanitary installations you will find stations with hand disinfectants.
- Worship and singing are important pillars of our events. Nevertheless, our participants are only allowed to sing or hum along softly.