Family system setting
With the help of pastoral counselors, you create a picture of your situation in a group. The people involved in your system are represented by representatives. Through visualization, we try to make connections to repressed things and make them visible. Counselors give you the opportunity to solidify what you have learned through prayer. We work with systemic principles based on a Christian foundation.
The systemic arrangement is aimed at individuals and couples who want to actively deal with life issues and everyday problems.
- Conflicts or quarrels with parents, siblings, grandparents
- Special or difficult issues such as adoption, illness, addiction, etc.
- Death of a loved one - moments of farewell
- Goal-setting with insecurities and finding new direction in life
- Existential search for values and meaning - moments of a new beginning in life
Please call for a appointment